During the training, we will not change your playing technique, nor will we teach you new shots.
We will show you how to use what you already know, as well as your own awareness to maximize the results achieved on the golf course and to enjoy your own game more. We will work to increase your awareness of individual strokes and to improve your attention. You will discover what helps you play better and enjoy golf.
In the program, the transition from theory to practice:
11: 00-13: 00 Workshops
Place: Hall in the clubhouse
Zuzanna Gazdowska – the basics of the mental game.
– evaluation of own strengths and weaknesses
– setting golf goals
– how to focus your attention efficiently
– exercises for everyday exercises (when you do not have time for golf training)
13: 00-13: 20 Break
13: 20-13: 40 Warming up
Place: Driving Range
13: 40-16: 00 Practical classes
Place: Driving Range, Putting green, Chipping green
Mateusz Kniaginin – exercises for a better golfer.
– exemplary exercises to introduce to the training of long and short games, in order to improve your own awareness, effectiveness of strokes and joy of the game
For whom: Golfers aged 16+, HCP max. 36.
Cost: PLN 450 for SKG & CC members, PLN 500 for guests (training materials and DR balls in the price)
Registration: until June 3 through the Google form: link to the form
Contact: Mateusz Kniaginin 501-984-684 firstname.lastname@example.org
* The organizer reserves the right to cancel the training if there are insufficient number of participants. The participation costs will be refunded within three business days.